Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Do You Like Fiction?

This is just my newest blog that I have. It will most likely end up being the blog that I keep up with the most, but it is still only the newest one that I have. I also have a blog about herb gardening, but I tend to stray from that one quite a bit because my blogs feel as if they should be fun for me rather than work.

The blog that I have, other than this one, that I recommend the most is my fiction blog. If you have any interest at all in fiction, the stories that I write there are short and somewhat amusing. I am sure that you will enjoy spending some time there and I invite you to check it out soon. Make sure to leave me some comments about what you find there and suggestions you might have.

Additionally, if you have any stories of your own or you know someone who wants to put something on a fiction website, I am always looking for people to make additions to the blog. I look forward to seeing you there.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment