Friday, December 2, 2011

Looking Forward to Beer Festivals This Year

I thoroughly enjoyed myself going to the Winter Beer Carnival in February, 2011. I am now starting to look into all of the different festivals that I might be able to enjoy this year. I am looking at the Winter Beer Festival put on by Atlanta Beer Festivals. It takes place at the Masquerade and looks to be a great time. I am hoping that I will be able to get the super cheap $25 tickets by being among the first in line. The first 250 people get the tickets at this discounted rate. Should not be too hard to get that, but you never know.

To all of you hopheads out there who scoff at the idea of beer festivals being a summer thing, my hat is off to you. I feel the crisp air is the perfect thing for when you have had one too many hops in the belly and you are starting to heat up. I only wish that there were more festivals which happened throughout the winter here in Georgia.

A note about the food: I want to see more food of a better quality in the future. The hand dipped corn dogs were nice at the Winter Beer Carnival, but all of the rest of the food left something to be desired. Food got too cold too fast and lacked the hearty flavor I would expect from winter fare. Up the ante with some jalapeƱo stuffed sausages or maybe some hot pretzels with horseradish mustard dipping sauce. Bring the HEAT!

Anyone on staff for the beer festivals during the winter or throughout the year can feel free to contact me. I would love to get as much information as possible to report about these wonderful events so that I can post them here. Naturally, free passes for me and my lovely wife are always appreciated! I look forward to seeing everyone at the pouring stations!

No comments:

Post a Comment